By Microsoft Corporation
Read Online or Download Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2009 Inventory Management PDF
Similar microsoft books
Home windows directors can accomplish lots of their regimen initiatives even more speedy by utilizing the command line (similar to the command line of DOS or Unix-based platforms) than through facing the graphical person interface that the majority clients go together with home windows. home windows 20000 instructions Pocket Reference files the home windows command mode.
Microsoft® place of work Excel® 2007 Programming Welcome to the single guidebook sequence that takes a visible method of professional-level laptop subject matters. Open the publication and you may detect step by step display photographs that reveal over a hundred and forty key Excel programming concepts, together with: Assigning electronic signatures to macros surroundings houses for a undertaking Assigning values to a variable altering the homes of an item Formatting a numeric expression Processing a runtime blunders Saving worksheets to a different dossier showing a integrated conversation field developing customized Ribbon tabs construction and debugging add-ins additional practice It "Apply It" and "Extra" sidebars spotlight valuable suggestions High-resolution monitor pictures display every one job Succinct causes stroll you thru step-by-step Two-page classes holiday gigantic subject matters into bite-sized modules
"Microsoft workplace venture Server 2007 is an incredibly complicated and dynamic toolset requiring primary organizational inspection. Rob and Dave offer an both deep and distinctive point of view of this robust answer. " --Daniel T. Renier, critical advisor, Milestone Consulting crew, Inc.
- Time-of-Flight Cameras and Microsoft Kinect™
- Microsoft® Office 2013 QuickSteps
- Microsoft Office 2010: Advanced
- Excel Pivot Tables Recipe Book: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks
Extra info for Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2009 Inventory Management
Select all that apply) ( ) A quantity consumed as production components. ( ) A quantity entered on inbound orders, but yet unposted. (√) A quantity entered on outbound orders, but yet unposted. (√) Reserved items 3. Which page shows how many items are available in different warehouses? ( ) Item Availability by Warehouse ( ) Location Availability (•) Item Availability by Location ( ) Warehouse Availability 4. Complete the following availability calculation formula: Availability = ___________+ Inbound Quantities - __________________ MODEL ANSWER: 1: Inventory 2: Allocations 5.
2. Set the Green Warehouse as a default location for this responsibility center. 3-14 Microsoft Official Training Materials for Microsoft Dynamics ® Your use of this content is subject to your current services agreement Chapter 3: Multiple Locations 3. Set up user Kevin at the Manchester responsibility center with the permission to make both sales and purchase orders from this center. a. Set up a Windows Login for user Kevin Cook and then assign the Superuser permission. b. Synchronize his login.
2. Set the Orange location as the default location for vendors 10000 and 50000. Step by Step Follow these steps to create the Orange location: 1. On the navigation pane, click the Warehouse department. 2. On the Warehouse page, click Administration and then click Locations. 3. Click New to create a new location card. 4. In the Code field, type Orange. 5. In the Name field, type Orange Warehouse. 6. Click OK to close the Location Card. 3-12 Microsoft Official Training Materials for Microsoft Dynamics ® Your use of this content is subject to your current services agreement Chapter 3: Multiple Locations Follow these steps to link the location to selected vendors: 1.